1. What is your position on the authority of Scripture? The Bible is the infallible Word of God. It was inspired by the Holy Spirit through the hands of human authors and is without error in the original manuscripts. The sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments are the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men and the Divine and final authority for Christian faith and life.
2. Do you believe that Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven? Yes. While there may be a variety of different manners in which people worship and express themselves to God, ultimately, there is one way to the Father by way of Jesus Christ. Jesus said, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, no man comes to the Father except by Me."
3. What is your position on the Lordship Salvation issue, i.e., Can a person take Jesus as Savior without taking him as Lord? No, Jesus is both Savior and Lord. To receive Him is to receive Him as Savior and Lord or to not receive Him at all.
4. How would you describe your worship? Our worship represents a blend of traditional hymns and contemporary choruses. We believe worship is a vital way for people to connect with God
5. How would you describe the preaching at Crossroads Fellowship? Preaching is biblically grounded and delivered in an upbeat way, focused on applying truth to life. I understand the importance of breaking God's Word down in a way that will reach every person where they are. I typically preach through a book of the Bible. Sermons last about 30 minutes